Thursday, July 21, 2005

"High Cost of Dealing with a Powerful, Corrupt, Local Government Office!"

A nightmare in Las Vegas.
Ever heard the term "High cost of Living?"
Here's a new one - the "High Cost of Dealing with a Powerful, Corrupt, Local Government Office!"
It's not pretty. It's not happy. It's actually scary that this could happen in America. It's even more scary that it is happening to someone else right now and will happen again and again, unless something is done.
I'll convey the unbelievable turn of events that have taken place in my family's lives over the past four or five years, after trying to take care of my Mother In Law, Frances, an Alzheimer's Disease victim.
I'll tell the truth about the illegal way the local government in Las Vegas handled getting their hands on Frances because of her high income and the complete lack of concern or care the media, police, State and Federal Officials had towards this.
I'm going to post it all.
I'm going to include all the Nevada Revised Statutes (laws) that were broken. They've committed felonys; I've taken notes. Thank God Nevada puts their Statutes on the web, and that their laws are written with less legalize than other state's.
Many people in the world have or will have Alzheimer's Disease and will have a family that will want to care for them. This is a given. Many more people know a relative or friend with Alzheimer's. My mother-in-law has Alzheimer's and wanted her daughter (my wife) and me to take care of her. She stated it. She wrote it in her will. She wrote it in her power of attorney. We took care of her and were happy to do so.
My mother-in-law, Frances, is now a ward of the state of Nevada, Clark County. What they did to her and us to get her there is completely criminal.
Many of our friends have told me I need to write a book about this nightmare.
OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home